TCS Smart Hiring Selection Process (IT) – May 2021
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc / BCA /BCS (Computer Science, IT, ) 2021 Year of Passing candidate can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / B.Sc / BCA/ BCS .
- Backlog Criteria for 2021 YOP – 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam (To be cleared within the Stipulated Time Duration)
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap in Academic tenure not to exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
If there are any queries, please feel free to connect with us. We look forward to your continued support and cooperation for a successful and mutually rewarding campus season.
Students Help Desk – email@example.com | Toll Free No – 1800 209 3111
Interested students to follow the below steps:-
Step 1 – To be considered for TCS BPS Selection Process, candidates MUST register on TCS Next Step portal and should complete their application form under BPS to create DT/CT reference IDs. The candidates can use this link to register https://nextstep.tcs.com/
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
Step 1 Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
Step 2 Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
Step 3 Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
Step 4 Select “Direct Applicant” from – Source Type. DO NOT select any other option from the dropdown.
Step 5 Write “Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College (Autonomous)” under Source Name.
Step 6 Nearest test location
Step 7 Select your password and your security question
Step 8 Finally press Submit button.
Step 9 Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2021xxxxx.
Step 10 Ensure all you details are filled and submitted (eg. Academic details, photo etc)
Kindly note Use computer and NOT your mobile for registration
Ensure your status reflects as “Application Received”
For your reference watch this video for DT Registration https://youtu.be/JKGtYY8GtrY
Step 2 – Once you get the TCS Nextstep Portal Registration No (DT No Series) e.g. DT2021xxxxx. Register on this link: https://forms.gle/iakzU7HY7SNmB5bG7