The Computer Science department was established in 1999. The B.Sc CS (60 Students) was introduced in 1999 and M.Sc CS (40 Seats) was introduced in 2001.
Mrs. Anita Gaikwad
There is a separate Library for Computer Science. The students have access to the Central Library as well as Departmental Library. The Departmental Library has more than 2700+ books. Updating is done on the recommendation of the faculty members as well as Library Committee. The Library also subscribes periodicals and magazines.
- Lab 1: 48 Computers with One Projector and One Printer
- Lab 2: 48 Computers with One Projector and One Printer
- Lab 3: 30 Computers with One Projector and One Printer
- Staff Room: 4 Computer with One Printer
- 3 Laptop
Jio Leased Line connection (50 Mbps)
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the three years integrated course leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Std. XII) in Science stream conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with Mathematics and Statistics as one of the subject or its equivalent.
Admission will be on merit, based on order of preference as follows:
1. Aggregate Marks at H.S.C. or equivalent.
2. Aggregate Marks in Science Group (Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics)
3. Marks in Mathematics and Statistics and Physics.
Marks in Mathematics and Statistics.
Circular: No.UG./284 of 2007, Dated 16th June, 2007
The Bachelor’s degree in the Faculty of Science/ Technology ofthis University or equivalent degree of recognized Universities with Major and Ancillary Subjects at undergraduate level as detailed below:
– 143 –
- SWAYAM (Free Online Education)
- NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning)
- ePathshala (A Gateway to all Postgraduate Courses)
- Virtual Lab (A Initiative of MHRD Mission on Education through ICT)
- KHAN Academy (Free World Calss Education Resource)
- GOORU (Gooru is a search engine for learning)
- Spoken Tutorial (Spoken Tutorial Resources)
- MITOPENCOURSEWARE (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Carnegie Mellon University (Open Online Learning)
- Academic Earth (Online lectures of World’s Top Universities)
- Harvard University Channel
- Yale University Online Courses
- edX (Great Courses from the worlds best Universities)