Launch of L-EARN @ EY Campus Hiring Season FY22-23.
Invitation for R J college students to apply for the Analyst role @ L-EARN, a work-integrated learning program initiative.
We are looking forward to hire candidates as per the below details:
- Service Line: TechnologyConsulting
- Designation: Analyst
- Compensation: 5 LPA
- Job Location: PAN India(Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata)
- Student must be from 2023passing out batch
- Minimum 60%throughout 10th standard to Graduation
- No standing arrears/ active backlogs
- Maximum 3 years academic gap allowed between 10thstandard and Graduation
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)in Computer Science, Computer Technology, Information Technology, IS, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Bioinformatics
- Mandatory to have CORE Mathematics as one subject in 12thand Graduation
- Business Mathematics and Applied Mathematics are not allowed
- Education should be a regular full time recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Institution should be AICTE approved or UGC approved university.
- Should be an Indian Citizenor should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Online Cognitive Assessment
- 2 Technical Interviews
- HR Discussion
Career Progression & related Compensation Details:
|Timeline||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|(Post Course Completion Only)|
|Base Salary for Designation||4,50,000||5,50,000*||7,00,000*||8,50,000*||13,50,000*|
|Normative Career Journey||Analyst||Senior Analyst||Associate Consultant||Consultant 1||Senior Consultant|
*It is an indicative career journey, compensation is subject to firm’s policy. Career Progression is based on employee performance and EY discretion.
- Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) is a hiring initiative for BSc and BCA graduates designed in collaboration with BITS Pilani.
- Students from BSc and BCAget the unique opportunity of higher education degree from BITS Pilani and work in parallel.
- The program is a 4-Year (8 semester) Postgraduate (PG) Degree program. This is UGC approved.
- Students enrolled in this program work on Projects on weekdaysand attend the virtual classes on Weekend.
- Students enrol to MTECH program in 3 to 6 months post their onboarding into EY.
- Penalty will be INR 0 Lakhs irrespective of when the employee resigns during the course period.
- Post resignation, MTECH Program will be discontinued and cannot be pursued on their own through BITS Pilani
Those who had already registered on pod.ai application of R J College can apply on https://rjcollege.pod.ai/d/KSG5CC
Registration link for those who have not registered on POD.ai can apply on
Last Date is 28th Dec 2022 by 11.00 am
4,156 total views, 12 views today