Exciting Career Opportunities Await You at Recruit CRM!
Who We Are:
Recruit CRM is a fully remote SaaS (Software As A Service) company. We have dual headquarters in New Jersey (USA) and Pune (India). With a customer base across 100+ countries, we are growing 180% YoY. Our current ARR is $4 million and we are all set to hit $12 million in the next 24 months.
Our software is the most trusted ATS + CRM for recruiters globally and we have been recognised as the frontrunner in the recruitment agency software category by GetApp and Software Advice. We are a team of 100 + folks now and we plan to ramp up to 200+ in the next 24 months.
Why Should You Choose to Work with Us?
- Fully remote company, everyone works from
- Flexibility to choose your work
- Radically transparent in processes and
- Conducive work
- Unlimited growth
- Highly competitive
- Loved by customers and employees
Read more about us at www.recruitcrm.io
Our reviews on glassdoor: https://bit.ly/3H6
Exceptional customer service is a reflection of our brand, mission and values. We are looking for individuals who will deliver exceptional customer service to ensure that clients always leave “Wow, that was amazing!” feeling after every interaction with us.
- Manage incoming client questions over text & video calls
- Identify and assess customer needs & communicate them with the rest of the Handle user issues, deliver solutions and alternatives workarounds to help them achieve their goals & then follow up to ensure success.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Build relationships and trust with customers through engaging
- Go the extra mile to engage customers who feel like this is the best service they have ever
Internship Duration & Stipend:
- This program starts with a paid 3-month part-time internship where you’re working 21 hours/week as a Customer Success Intern
- At the end of three months, on the basis of performance, you’re moved to our final full time 3-month trainee program where you’ll be working 5 hours/week as a Customer Success Trainee
- Internship stipend: Part-time (INR 7,500) & Full-time (INR 12,000)
After the initial 6-month training period where you will be doing our main Europe shift, you will be moved to one of our 5 core work shifts:
- Europe – Noon – 10 pm Monday – Friday
- Asia Pacific – 6 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday
- Half North America – 4 pm – 2 am Monday – Friday
- Full North America – 8 pm – 6 am Monday – Friday
On payroll compensation structure:
All shifts except the North America Shifts have the same salary package: INR 500,000 p.a. Base Salary + 100,000 Performance Based Pay paid out every quarter.
Where to apply?
Kindly use this link to apply directly on our portal*
Who can apply?
Only freshers who will complete/have completed their graduation in the year 2023 with any specialization should apply.
No. of positions – 6
Selection Process (Online/Virtual):
- MCQ Test
- Interview with the Department Head
- Final interview with the Founder
We are a fully remote working organization. The entire process from application to selection will be virtual/online mode. Post-joining the working mode will be online/work from home.
- Young, energetic, helpful and fun-loving team members
- Diversified culture
- Totally remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Encourage learning and innovative thinking
- Attractive package with Insurance
- Fun filled in person outbounds in a year
- Overall an objective to create wealth for our team