Campus Recruitment Drive for 2022 Passouts and 2023 passing out Batch || Process Controller Trainee /Associate Trainee (M9) – Vedanta Limited, Silvassa
Location of Work: Silvassa
‘Sterlite Copper’, a Unit of Vedanta Ltd., is one of the leading copper producers in India. Sterlite Copper has units at Silvassa in the Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Fujairah Gold at UAE. The operations include a Refinery and two Copper Rod Plants at Silvassa in Western India and at Fujairah Gold, we operate a Continuous Cast Rod Plant with an annual capacity of 100000MT and a Precious Metal Refinery with an annual capacity of 50 MT of Gold, 120 MT of Silver.
This is regarding the campus recruitment drive for B.SC pass out students. We would like to visit your campus (virtually) for the recruitment. Please find below the eligibility criteria as per our recruitment policy & send us the database (format attached) of only those students who qualify as per our recruitment criteria.
Designation: Process Controller Trainee /Associate Trainee (M9)
- Minimum 60% (no rounding off) throughout in X, XII, Graduation & Post-Graduation without any backlogs at the time of selection & joining.
- Regular/Full time – B.Sc./ M.Sc. degree (Chemistry)
- Regular/Full time – B.Sc. (Physics)
Our selection process comprises of:
• Online Assessment
• Group Discussion (if required)
• Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates
We are looking for
B.Sc., Chemistry and Physics
B.Com (Any Specialization)
JOB ROLE: ASSOCIATE TRAINEE FINANCE
• Custodian of bank guarantees
• Scrutiny of Letter credit & Handling LC Transactions
• Controller for customer discount and sales debit/credit notes
• Processing Sales order for North Zone Customers as per policy
• Customer reconciliations
• Collection of customer exposures and unsecured sales with timeline
• Handling customer LME pricing and calculating MTM Exposure
• Controlling BG over dues, extension, encashment
• Creation of Customer Master and Price master
• Ledger clearing and Maintaining Debtors hygiene.
JOB ROLE: PROCESS CONTROLLER
Preparing SOPs in accordance with the specific methods being followed in the laboratory and with reference to the relevant national
Providing inputs for up gradation of Laboratory equipment, facilities, and other technical needs of the Laboratory.
Undertaking development projects for improving quality in product or in process
Supervision of testing activity by Analysts
Ensuring timely and accurate analysis of CC (Continuous Casting) rod, Copper Cathode and by products
Conducting Root cause analysis whenever Nonconformity report / Complaint is obtained and direct actions towards suitable corrective
Kaizens are implemented as per Unit objectives