First Year PG Online Admission (2020-21)
In support of the Digital India Program of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, admissions into all the courses/programmes of both Degree and Junior College will be done online from the academic year 2020-21. the fees collection will also be online through a secured portal.
- In view of COVID-19 will help in maintaining social distancing.
- No need of student or parent to come to the college for admission or payment of fees.
- All the admission procedures can be done on your mobile on a secured portal mentioned below.
- You can make your payments through UPI/debit card/credit card/NET Banking/Mobile Banking,etc.
- All the students will have their user ID and password with which they can access their admission, fee receipt, marksheet and other details at the tip of their finger.
HELPLINE No: (Monday to Saturday)
- 022 25151763 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm)
Procedure for First Year PG Degree College Online Admission (2020-21)
All the students have an option to pay the fees in installment. When you click on Click for Payment you will get an option for Full payment and Installment payment. Those students who would like to pay in installment should click on installment option and pay the fees.
- The students will have to fill the R J College Pre-Application form on the link Link: http://rjcoa.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Please go through the tutorial video before filling the form.
- Current year students (2019-20 Students) can enter Sem V marks in Graduation section and Past students can enter Sem VI marks in Graduation Section.
- After filling the profile students should apply for the program of their choice and pay Rs. 100 online. If your are applying for two programs you will have to apply for two Program separately and pay Rs. 100 for each program using the same ID and password.
- Students should upload the necessary documents e.g. mark-sheet and Aadhaar card
- Students are requested to upload clearly visible scanned copy of all the documents. Applications in which the documents are not clearly visible will be rejected.
- Admission shall be considered ‘confirmed’ only after verification of the original documents as and when asked for it. If after the admission, the college authorities find any irregularities in the documents submitted, the admission will be cancelled and student will not have any claim on the admission.
- Please keep the following documents (in pdf/Jpeg format) handy while filling the R J College Pre Application form
- Passport Size Photo (Compulsory)
- Applicant signature (Compulsory)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card(Compulsory)
- Scanned copy of Final year Marksheet.
- In case of University Pre-enrollment form students can upload the Sem V marksheet again sine the University enrollment portal is not open for PG. This can be done so that your application can be processed.
- Admission will be based on Sem V Marksheet.
- In the Academic Section student are requested to enter Marks out of 600 (CGPA has to be converted to marks out of 600).Mumbai University students only fill the Major component marks i.e out of 600. Marks of applied component should not be included. Other University students can convert their marks to 600 and enter
NOTE: Principal decision with reference to any admission shall remain final and abiding to all.
General Merit List/Pre Merit List
The above is a Pre-Merit List. The above students will be called for Counselling for Allotment of Seats. Attendance is compulsory for Counselling Session. Students who don’t attend the Counselling cannot claim the seats.
Last date for Pre-Application Form
25th October, 2020
Online Admission Link of R J College
Online Admission Tutorial
Online Admission Tutorial
- M.A Hindi
- M.A English
- M.A in Entertainment, Media and Advertising
- M.Com (Advanced Accountancy)
- M.Com (Business Management )
- M.Sc Botany
- Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
- Plant Biotechnology and Cytogenetics
- M.Sc Zoology
- Animal Physiology
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Analytical Chemistry
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Computer Science
- M.Sc Information Technology
- M.Sc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- M.Sc Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- Use only the link given on this page and don’t use any link sent on whatsapp or through sms from unknown sources or friends.
- The college will not be responsible if you do online admission on any portal other than mentioned below.
- Don’t share the password of the portal password with your friend or unknown person.
- Don’t share your credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI details on whatsapp/sms.