Online Admission Guidelines 2020-21
In support of the Digital India Program of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, admissions into all the courses/programmes of both Degree and Junior College will be done online from the academic year 2020-21. the fees collection will also be online through a secured portal.
- In view of COVID-19 will help in maintaining social distancing.
- No need of student or parent to come to the college for admission or payment of fees.
- All the admission procedures can be done on your mobile on a secured portal mentioned below.
- You can make your payments through UPI/debit card/credit card/NET Banking/Mobile Banking,etc.
- All the students will have their user ID and password with which they can access their admission, fee receipt, marksheet and other details at the tip of their finger.
HELPLINE No: (Monday to Saturday)
- Arbaaz: 9594276215 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm)
- Adil: 7506018808 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr college students can start filling the online form through the link below. Please go through the tutorial before filling the form.
- Use only the below link and don’t use any link sent on whatsapp or through sms from unknown sources or friends.
- The college will not be responsible if you do online admission on any portal other than mentioned below.
- Don’t share the password of the portal password with your friend or unknown person.
- Don’t share your credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI details on whatsapp/sms.
Online Admission Link
Link: http://rjcjroa.digitalcollege.in/ (For only 12th Std Students)