First Year Degree College Online Admission (2020-21)
In support of the Digital India Program of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, admissions into all the courses/programmes of both Degree and Junior College will be done online from the academic year 2020-21. the fees collection will also be online through a secured portal.
- In view of COVID-19 will help in maintaining social distancing.
- No need of student or parent to come to the college for admission or payment of fees.
- All the admission procedures can be done on your mobile on a secured portal mentioned below.
- You can make your payments through UPI/debit card/credit card/NET Banking/Mobile Banking,etc.
- All the students will have their user ID and password with which they can access their admission, fee receipt, marksheet and other details at the tip of their finger.
Procedure for First Year Degree College Online Admission (2020-21)
All the students have an option to pay the fees in instalment. When you click on Click for Payment you will get an option for Full payment and Instalment payment. Those students who would like to pay in instalment should click on instalment option and pay the fees.
- All the students should fill the online enrolment link of University of Mumbai at mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac.which is compulsory for degree college admissions.
- Students have to select the Program on the above portal and generate Pre-enrolment copy for each Program they apply. For eg if you apply for B.Com and BMS you must fill pre-enrolment for both programs.
- After filling the University of Mumbai enrolment form, the students will have to fill the R J College Pre-Application form on the Link: http://rjcoa.digitaluniversity.ac/ (Will be activated on 24th July, 2020)
- Please go through the tutorial video before filling the form.
- After filling the profile students should apply for the program of their choice and pay Rs. 100 online. If your are applying for two programs you will have to apply for two Program separately and pay Rs. 100 for each program using the same ID and password.
- Students should upload the necessary documents e.g. mark-sheet, Aadhaar card, Online University of Mumbai Pre-enrolment copy for that specific program
- In case of availing any quota student must upload caste certificate, caste validity, sports certificate (any one achievement at district, state, National level) , Ex-Servicemen (certificate) and Divyangjan Certificate (Certificate for persons with disability from authorised personnel) on the portal.
- Students are requested to upload clearly visible scanned copy of all the documents. Applications in which the documents are not clearly visible will be rejected.
- Admission shall be considered ‘confirmed’ only after verification of the original documents as and when asked for it. If after the admission, the college authorities find any irregularities in the documents submitted, the admission will be cancelled and student will not have any claim on the admission.
- Please keep the following documents (in pdf/Jpeg format) handy while filling the R J College Pre Application form
- University Pr-enrollment form for the program applied (Compulsory)
- Passport Size Photo (Compulsory)
- Applicant signature (Compulsory)
- 10th Marksheet Copy (Compulsory)
- 12th mark sheet copy (Compulsory)
- Aadhaar card (Compulsory)
- Caste certificate along with Caste Validity Certificate, if applied for caste validity copy of receipt (if applicable)
- Sports certificate atleast one achievement at District, State, National level (if applicable)
- Ex-Servicemen service certificate ( if applicable)
- Divyangjan Certificate (Certificate for persons with disability) (if applicable)
- Student from other than Maharashtra state Migration and/or TC verified by ZP will be required at the time of admission.
- In-house students i.e students passing HSC from R J College will be eligible for Direct admission only for FYBSC/FYBCOM/FYBA. They should ensure that they secure admission during the stipulated time period after which they will have no claim over the seat.
- For the in-house students the fee link will be activated in 24 hours after the approval of Pre-Application form. The students have to take admission by paying the fees online on the same portal with same ID and PASSWORD they used for filling the pre-application form. (The last date for paying the fees will be as per the date in the University schedule.
- Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti’s Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College has Linguistic Minority Status – Hindi Minority.
- Students passing class XIl from Commerce & Arts Streams are not eligible for FYBSc.
- Only students who have Biology as a subject in Std. 12 can opt for a combination with a Biological Science and Biotechnology.
- Only students who have Mathematics as a subject in Std. 12 or other qualifing exam may opt for a combination with Mathematics.
- For Professional Program admission will be based on Merit for both In-house (students passing HSC from R J College) and other college students.
- List of Professional Program
- FYBSC Biotechnology/ Information Technology/Computer Science
- The college has Linguistic Minority (Hindi) Status.As per the Judgement dated 12 October 2017 of the Honourable Bombay High Court vide Writ Petition No. 1726 of 2001, Minority Colleges do not need to set aside seats for Backward Classes. This is reiterated by the University of Mumbai Circular (No. Aff./Recog.I/Admission (2018-19)/10/of 2018; dated 30 May 2018; Point No.2). Based on this notification, all the other notifications regarding Reservation of Seats during admissions are rendered null and void.
- As per Ordinance of University of Mumbai 0.6086 dated 05/05/2014, 75% attendance at Lecturers/Practical’s is mandatory.
- Principal decision with reference to any admission shall remain final and abiding to all.
MERIT LIST Degree College (Undergraduate)
Admission Schedule 2020-21 (University of Mumbai)
University of Mumbai Pre-enrolment Portal Link
Online Admission Link of R J College
Link: http://rjcoa.digitaluniversity.ac/ (Will be activated on 24th July, 2020)
Online Admission Video Tutorial
Online Admission Tutorial
HELPLINE No: (Monday to Saturday)
- Marie 88984 49036 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm)
- Hemant 9664488745 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm)
- Shambhaji 9699147968 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm)
- Shailesh 9969322068 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm)
- Arbaaz: 9594276215 (Not available on 1st Aug 2020)
- Adil: 7506018808 (Not available on 1st Aug 2020)
- Sharukh 98193 53868 (Not available on 1st Aug 2020)
Email Id: [email protected]
- Use only the link given on this page and don’t use any link sent on whatsapp or through sms from unknown sources or friends.
- The college will not be responsible if you do online admission on any portal other than mentioned below.
- Don’t share the password of the portal password with your friend or unknown person.
- Don’t share your credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI details on whatsapp/sms.