RJC-Dept of Information Technology: Cybersecurity Awareness Month Oct 2021
October 4 - October 31
Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2021
Organized by : Department of IT
Details of the program:
- CyberSecWebinar on Cyber Security Awareness
- Speaker : Dhiraj Mishra, Security Threat Assessment Specialist @ Emirates, NBD
- Venue : Online Platform, Zoom, RJ College, Live on YouTube on Information Technology RJCOLLEGE
- Date and Time: Oct 1, 2021 10:00 AM
- CyberSecQuiz 1
- General Awareness Quiz – oct 1, 2021 11:00 AM
- Link : https://forms.gle/XD92d8y96Pj4yjyf7 (form will accept responses for limited time)
- CyberSecPoster – Poster making competition
- Poster Making competition on Dos and Don’ts for –
- Securing PC’S\ Laptops
- Safe Web Surfing
- Safe Use of Social Media Platform
- Secure Online Financial Transactions
- Mobile phone Security
- WiFi Security
- The Poster should be A4 (Portrait) using any open source tool (Powerpoint/Canva).
- At least 10 pointers need to be covered for each selected topic.
- File Size 10 MB & Only one submission per author is permitted.
- Work copied from internet/copyright will be disqualified.
- Last date of Submission is on or before 8/10/2021
- Registration link : https://forms.gle/6jfAp46fZfS5a7JP8
- E-Certificate will be given to all the participants for poster submission.
- CyberSecNews – Cyber Security Awareness Article/News Bytes Competition
- Students / Staff members can share Articles / Blogs / News Bytes on cyber security awareness.
- Selected articles will be shared on our official Department Face Book page.
- (Department of IT, R J College) – https://www.facebook.com/Department-of-IT-RJ-College-105716901718299
- Articles/News Bytes about “CyberSec” can be written in max 250 words, with relevant links (sources) / images along with source links and with credits to the original post.
- (Verifying correctness of news will be sender’s responsibility)
- The MAX file size allowed is 10MB.
- Last date of Submission is on or before 29/10/2021.
- Based on Best Content, our judges will select the winner of competition. Winner will be awarded with the E certificate, their Content will be shared on same platform.
- Submission link will be shared. https://forms.gle/9aqNTXdaFppmzrYH7
- CyberSecQuiz – 2
- General Awareness Quiz, based on the articles shared on the facebook page and latest news bytes about cyber security. – oct 29, 2021 5 :00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Link : https://forms.gle/ZCpLadVtj9GCCuSB7 (form will accept responses for given time)