SY/TY Degree College Online Admission Guidelines 2021-22
In support of the Digital India Program of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, admissions into all the courses/programmes of both Degree and Junior College was made online from the academic year 2020-21. the fees collection will also be online through a secured portal.
- In view of COVID-19 will help in maintaining social distancing.
- No need of student or parent to come to the college for admission or payment of fees.
- All the admission procedures can be done on your mobile on a secured portal mentioned below.
- You can make your payments through UPI/debit card/credit card/NET Banking/Mobile Banking,etc.
- All the students will have their user ID and password with which they can access their admission, fee receipt, marksheet and other details at the tip of their finger.
HELPLINE No: (Monday to Saturday) Timing: 10.00 PM t0 5.00 PM
- Sambaji 96991 47968
- Rehan 96644 88748
- Shailesh 99693 22068
- Sanjay 86920 38572
- Hemant 9664488745
Email Id: email@example.com
Second Year/Third Year Admission is only for students of R. J. College students who have successfully completed their First Year/Second Year respectively. If any outside student has applied and paid the fees, the college will not be responsible.
- Use only the below link and don’t use any link sent on whatsapp or through sms from unknown sources or friends.
- The college will not be responsible if you do online admission on any portal other than mentioned below.
- Don’t share the password of the portal password with your friend or unknown person.
- Don’t share your credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI details on whatsapp/sms.
Procedure for Online Admission
- Once you register the portal will identify you as our student and your class will be automatically get selected.
- If you get selection for class please don’t proceed further and contact the college on helpline.
- Subject allocation will be on first cum first basis
- Fee concession in case of Reserved category is only applicable for students with valid Caste certificate approved by Maharashtra Govt.
All Admission are provisional, subject to verification of documents and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the course applied. If the documents and eligibility criteria is not fulfilled, the admission will be cancelled.
Following soft copies of the documents are required while filling your online form:
- Passport size photo Copy
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Reservation (Caste) Certificate (Approved by Maharashtra Govt.)
Admission Registration Link
Admission Login Link
Once you have registered you can login using the user id and password
Steps for online admission (Reference Guide)
|SY - BIOTECH||30540||570||2770|
|TY - BIOTECH||34290||820||3020|
|SY - CS||30540||570||2770|
|TY - CS||32790||820||3020|
|SY - IT||30540||570||2770|
|TY - IT||33290||820||3020|