Placement Cell in the R. J. College plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. As there are large numbers of colleges coming up, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one.
- “One Person One job” A candidate selected or one job is further restricted to other recruitment.
- Blacklist Candidate Record
Career Fair VISTAS
Interpersonal & communication skills.
Career planning” and “career mapping.
Program on “Technology and Management.
Campus Drive News
Upcoming Campus Placement 2018-19:
L&T Infotech Pool campus for 2019 Batch (Drive on 123rd July, 2018)
All the students are requested to register at https://rjcollege.calyxpod.com.
Unregistered students will not be allowed for the drive
This section will give updates regarding current Campus Placements in college for Final Year Students and also link for the registration.
This section will give updates regarding internship opportunity for FY/SY/TY/M.A/M.Sc./ M.Com students.
This section will give updates regarding various job opportunities for current & passedout students.
- Please click the link (https://rjcollege.calyxpod.com/student/register) to do First time Placement Registration
- You will get the below screen
- In Department Select your Graduate if you are in TY and Postgraduate if you are in M.SC/MA/Mcom
- In Batch if you are in TYBSC in 2018-19 select 2019
- Then register with Your Name, Mobile no, Enrollment no(8 digit number on I Card), 10th, 12th, FY & SY percentge.
- After this is done you will get a confirmation mail with the link for Activate my Profile ( it will take about 1-2 days)
and it will ask you to set password.
- Once you create the password. You will be able to login with the email and password on the https://rjcollege.calyxpod.com portal and fill all the details and generate your resume.
- Once this is done you will get all the upcoming placement news and registration for the same can be done on this portal.
- If any query you can mail at [email protected] with the your Enrollment no (8 digit number on I card) and your query