Placement Cell in the R. J. College plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. As there are large numbers of colleges coming up, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one.
- “One Person One job” A candidate selected or one job is further restricted to other recruitment.
- Blacklist Candidate Record
Career Fair VISTAS
Interpersonal & communication skills.
Career planning” and “career mapping.
Program on “Technology and Management.
|Name of the Organization Visited||Number of students participated||Number of students placed|
|eClerx Services Limited||52||7|
|GODREJ & BOYCE MFG. CO. LTD.||39||1|
|ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.||33||8|
|L&T Infotech Campus||70||6|
Campus Drive News
Aditya Birla Health Insurance is hiring…Read more
QX Global Services LLP Opportunity in Ac…Read more
Godrej & Boyce Recruitment drive for…Read more
This section will give updates regarding internship opportunity for FY/SY/TY/M.A/M.Sc./ M.Com students.
This section will give updates regarding various job opportunities for current & passedout students.
- Please click the link (https://rjcollege.calyxpod.com/student/register) to do First time Placement Registration
- You will get the below screen
- In Department Select your Graduate if you are in TY and Postgraduate if you are in M.SC/MA/Mcom
- In Batch if you are in TYBSC in 2019-20 select 2020
- Then register with Your Name, Mobile no, Enrollment no(8 digit number on I Card), 10th, 12th, FY & SY percentge.
- After this is done you will get a confirmation mail with the link for Activate my Profile ( it will take about 1-2 days)
and it will ask you to set password.
- Once you create the password. You will be able to login with the email and password on the https://rjcollege.calyxpod.com portal and fill all the details and generate your resume.
- Once this is done you will get all the upcoming placement news and registration for the same can be done on this portal.
- If any query you can mail at [email protected] with the your Enrollment no (8 digit number on I card) and your query