Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Postgraduate diploma courses were started with the intention of providing skill based courses to the graduate and working graduates to upgrade their skills. Admission for the following courses will be online.
Admission for 2020-21 Batch of PGD Courses will start in last week of June 2020
- Fees of Rs.100/- towards this pre-admission form is not refundable and its doest not guarantee admission to the course.
- Before filling the online form, please keep ready scanned copy of your Passport size photo(less 30 KB), sign (less 30 KB) and B.Sc mark sheet (less 300 KB)
- You will have to register online pre-enrolment form through the link provided below. Form no and password will be generated and keep a note of this or write it down on paper for future reference
- After this fill all other details like guardian details, educational details and upload the documents and pay Rs. 100 online.
- On successfully submitting the online Pre-Admission form and payment of fees, you will get a mail after 3 days for payment of course fees (Only eligible students will receive the Payment of fees mail).
- Once Course fees is paid, students has to submit the hard copy of the form , mark sheet and payment receipt in the college between 11.00 am to 1.00 pm in the college office (Placement Cell)
- All queries and requests regarding the Pre-Admission form and Admission Query submission online should be sent to [email protected] Please write Pre-Admission Query or Admission Query as the subject for this email.
- During the online payment process through the gateway, the required amount gets deducted/ debited from your account. If due to any reason, the gateway response to us is unsuccessful, you will still receive an acknowledgment where in the status of your online transaction will be marked as unsuccessful. If the response is unsuccessful but the payment has indeed got deducted/debited from your account, please do not try to resubmit the form, wait for 48 Hours and then recheck the form status in your account on the online link: Your payment status will be updated on the page for forms filled wherein you can reprint the acknowledgement slip again.
- There is no fee concession for any students in PGD courses.
- The college don’t guarantee 100% placement, but will provide assistance to students to appear for interview
- Students who don’t have 75% attendance will not be allowed to appear for Semester end examinations.
- Students should maintain discipline in class and carry their I Card.
- For students whose Seminar VI or Final results are awaited, Provisional Admission will be given on the basis of SEM V results but admission will be confirmed only after submission of Sem VI or final year mark sheet otherwise the admission stands cancelled and fees paid will be refunded.
- Refund Policy: Refund of fess in case of cancellation of admission will be process in 7-15 working days depending on the bank.
- Ragging is totally banned in the college. Ragging would be met with exemplary punishment. A Student found guilty of ragging earlier will not be admitted. The college strictly follows all the regulations as mentioned in the “UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009’’.
Online Pre-registration Link: Link will open in last week of June 2020
- Admission closed for PGD courses in Clinical studies, Regulatory Affairs and Dietetics & Applied Nutrition.
- Admissions open for PGD in Horticulture
Graduates in Botany,Zoology,life Science, Microbiology,Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Forensic Science, B Pharm, Medical and all allied medical graduates.
|Class Time||:||Saturday & Sunday (10.00 am to 1.00.00 pm)|
|Eligibility||:||Any Science Graduate|
|Class Time||:||Sunday (11.00 am to 2.00 pm)|
|Eligibility||:||B.Sc Home Science, Biochemistry, Life Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, MBBS, BAMS, BHMZ, BDS|
|Class Time||:||Sunday (9.00 am to 2.00 pm)|