First Year Degree Online Admission 2021-22
First Year Degree College THIRD MERIT LIST will be displayed on Tuesday 31 August, 2021 at 12.00 Noon
In support of the Digital India Program of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, admissions into all the courses/programmes of both Degree and Junior College was made online from the academic year 2020-21. the fees collection will also be online through a secured portal.
- In view of COVID-19 will help in maintaining social distancing.
- No need of student or parent to come to the college for admission or payment of fees.
- All the admission procedures can be done on your mobile on a secured portal mentioned below.
- You can make your payments through UPI/debit card/credit card/NET Banking/Mobile Banking,etc.
- All the students will have their user ID and password with which they can access their admission, fee receipt, marksheet and other details at the tip of their finger.
HELPLINE No: (Monday to Saturday) Timing: 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM
- Sambaji 96991 47968
- Rehan 96644 88748
- Shailesh 99693 22068
- Sanjay 86920 38572
- Hemant 9664488745
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use only the below link and don’t use any link sent on whatsapp or through sms from unknown sources or friends.
- The college will not be responsible if you do online admission on any portal other than mentioned below.
- Don’t share the password of the portal password with your friend or unknown person.
- Don’t share your credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI details on whatsapp/sms.
Procedure for Online Admission
All the students have an option to pay the fees in instalment. When you click on Click for Payment you will get an option for Full payment and Instalment payment. Those students who would like to pay in instalment should click on First instalment option and pay the fees.
- All the students should fill the online enrolment link of University of Mumbai at mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac.which is compulsory for degree college admissions. the college code on University portal is 171 and name as Hindi Vidya Prachar Samitis Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Of Arts, Science And Commerce.
After filling the University of Mumbai enrolment form, the students will have to fill the R J College Online Admission form on the Link: https://eazyinstitute.com/rjcfydegree/#/rjcfydegree-register
- Please go through the R J College Online admission booklet before filling the form.
- Students have to first register and then select one program/course and pay 100/- after which the Personal Details, Reservation Details, Document uploads and Educational Details page will open. After filling all these details the students should submit and then apply for any additional courses if he wants to apply.
- Students should upload the necessary documents e.g. mark-sheet, Aadhaar card, Online University of Mumbai Pre-enrolment copy for that specific program
- In case of availing any quota student must upload caste certificate, caste validity, sports certificate (any one achievement at district, state, National level) , Ex-Servicemen (certificate) and Divyangjan Certificate (Certificate for persons with disability from authorised personnel) on the portal.
- Students are requested to upload clearly visible scanned copy of all the documents. Applications in which the documents are not clearly visible will be rejected.
In-house students i.e students passing HSC from R J College will be eligible for Direct admission only for FYBSC/FYBCOM/FYBA. They should ensure that they secure admission during the stipulated time period after which they will have no claim over the seat.
- For the in-house students the fee link will be activated in 24 hours after the approval of R J College admission Form. The students have to take admission by paying the fees online on the same portal with same ID and PASSWORD they used for filling the R J College admission Form. (The last date for paying the fees will be as per the date in the University schedule.)
- Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti’s Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College has Linguistic Minority Status – Hindi Minority.
- Students passing class XIl from Commerce & Arts Streams are not eligible for FYBSc.
- Only students who have Biology as a subject in Std. 12 can opt for a combination with a Biological Science and Biotechnology.
- Only students who have Mathematics as a subject in Std. 12 or other qualifying exam may opt for a combination with Mathematics.
For FYBCOM students should apply in FYBCOM and FYBCOM Unaided both to able to secure admission
For Professional Program admission will be based on Merit for both In-house (students passing HSC from R J College) and other college students.
List of Professional Program
- FYBCOM (Unaided)
- FYBSC Biotechnology
- FYBSC Information Technology
- FYBSC Computer Science
- FYBA Psychology
- Admission shall be considered ‘confirmed’ only after verification of the original documents as and when asked for it. If after the admission, the college authorities find any irregularities in the documents submitted, the admission will be cancelled and student will not have any claim on the admission.
- Please keep the following documents (in pdf/Jpeg format) handy while filling the R J College Pre Application form
- University Pr-enrollment form for the program applied (Compulsory) (in PDF format)
- Passport Size Photo (Compulsory) (in JPG format)
- Applicant signature (Compulsory) (in JPG format)
- 12th Leaving Certificate Copy (if available not compulsory) (in PDF format)
- 12th mark sheet copy or online copy of the marksheet (Compulsory) (in PDF format)
- Aadhaar card (Compulsory) (in JPG format)
- Caste certificate along with Caste Validity Certificate, if applied for caste validity copy of receipt (if applicable) (in PDF format)
- Divyangjan Certificate (Certificate for persons with disability) (if applicable) (in PDF format)
- Student from other than Maharashtra state Migration and/or TC verified by ZP will be required at the time of admission.
FY Degree First Merit List 2021-22
Mumbai University enrollment Registration Link
R J College Admission Registration Link
R J College Online Admission link for first time Registration
R J College Admission Login Link
Once you have registered you can login using the user id and password
Steps for online admission (Reference Guide)
First Year Degree List of Courses at R J College
|Batch Code||Programe/Course Name||Short Code|
|101||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF ARTS||FYBA|
|201||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF COMMERCE||FYBCOM|
|701||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF COMMERCE UNAIDED||FYBCOMUN|
|301||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE||FYBSC|
|401||FIRST YEAR OF BACHELOR OF ACCOUNTING & FINANCE||FYBAF|
|601||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF COMMERCE IN BANKING & INSURANCE||FYBBI|
|801||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF ARTS IN MULTIMEDIA AND MASS COMMUNICATION||FYBAMMC|
|901||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||FYBMS|
|1001||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BIOTECHNOLOGY||FYBSCBT|
|1101||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE||FYBSCCS|
|1201||FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||FYBSCIT|
|1301||FIRST YEAR B ACHELOR OF VOCATION IN FINANCIAL MARKETS AND SERVICES||FYBVOCFS|
|1401||FIRST YEAR B ACHELOR OF VOCATION IN REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT||FYBVOCREM|
Admission Registration Link
R J College Online Admission link for first time Registration