December 18 @ 9:00 am - December 19 @ 5:00 pm
R J College is organizing the Late Shri Indradeo Singh Memorial State Level Inter-Collegiate Sports events for Non-Teaching Staff Members of the Colleges affiliated to University of Mumbai. (Mumbai, Thane, Raigad, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg Region) Which will be held on 18th and 19th December, 2017.
To inspire and motivate the Non-Teaching Staff, I request you to send maximum entries from your College for the various events. The entry forms along with guidelines are enclosed herewith. Kindly submit your entries along with the entry fee for the various events on or before 12th December, 2017.
Letter & Registration Form: UDAAN
Dr. Usha Mukundan, Principal & Chairperson
Dr. Yatin Rane, Sports Director
Mr. Sunil Sutar, Organizing Secretary
Mr. Shrikant Chavan, Joint Secretary
Mr. Uday Dhuri, Joint Secretary
We are happy to extend you a very warm invitation for the First State Level Inter-Collegiate Sports Event scheduled on 18th and 19th December, 2017.
|Sr. No.||Event||Date and Time||Entry Fee per Participant|
|1||CARROM SINGLE||18.12.2017 at 9.00 am||Rs. 150/-|
|2||CARROM DOUBLE||18.12.2017 at 9.00 am||Rs. 300/-|
|3||CHESS||18.12.2017 at 9.00 am||Rs. 150/-|
|4||RANGOLI||18.12.2017 at 9.00 am||Rs. 150/-|
|5||TABLE TENNIS||19.12.2017 at 9.00 am||Rs. 150/-|
|6||BOX CRICKET||19.12.2017 at 8.30 am||Rs. 700/-|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION / GUIDELINES FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- These competitions are open for both men and women.
- For Table Tennis Tournament participant has to bring their own kit.
- Participant should have their College Identity Card with them and produce them whenever asked for.
- Competitions will be held on working days.
- There is no limit in number of participant participating in particular event except Cricket,
- For Cricket the entries of First 16 Teams will be accepted.
- Materials for Rangoli Competition should be brought by Participants themselves.
- Entry should be send along with entry fee. No request for change of fixtures will be entertained.
- Non-teaching staff members of self-financing course can also participate.
- Full name of Non-teaching staff members should be written on the admission form.
- Organisers retain right to have any change as required for smooth conduct of event.
- Decisions of the organizers and the Chief Referee will be final.
For details Contact :
Mr. Sunil Sutar ( Organising Secretary): 9930368367
Mr. Shrikant Chavan (Joint Secretary): 8108861541
Mr. Uday Dhuri (Joint Secretary):9969507093
Mr. Shailendra Waghmare:9820196126
Mr. Sunil Ghagre: 9920908291
Mr. Dhananjay Parab: 9664488747