Trainee – Analyst Job at Cross-Tab Marketing Services
Cross-Tab Marketing Services are looking forward to approach BSc .IT, BSc Computer Science, BCA/MCA, B.E./B.tech/BBA/BMS Freshers 2018 passouts. Attached herewith is the JD and the company profile for your reference. We are having a walk in drive tomorrow Tuesday, 4th December 2018 between 10.30 AM to 3.00 PM for the same so would also want you to please inform the students about it. The salary offered to these fresher’s is 3 lacs p.a.
- Require BSc/Msc/BCA/MCA (IT/ Computer Science) & B.E./ B.Tech/BMS/BBA Freshers 2018 pass outs.
- All selected candidates are required to sign training agreement for 18 months.
Job location will be Airoli. Kindly let me know if you have interested students for the same.
Venue : Cross-Tab Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No.2, 3rd Floor , Building No.3,
Serene Properties, Mindspace – SEZ,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai – 400708
Contact Person: Manvi Mathur, Executive – Talent Acquisition
(Trainee – Analyst) – Job Description
|Title||Trainee – Analyst|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
|Manager/Supervisor||Assistant Manager – BI & Automation|
· Key role would be BI, Data engineering and Analytics
· Primary role would be learning new technology and supporting Sr. BI and Data engineers
· Solutions includes ecommerce, Digital marketing and Web data Analytics
· Role include data collection, Studying, updating & analyzing
· Building visualization and business insight as per business need
· Learning and working on BI technology like PowerBI, Tableau , Qliksense
· Learning and working on ETL technology like SSIS, Talend, SQL, Database
· Ensuring assignments/tasks delivered as part of project meets expected standards
· Maintaining timelines with expected quality and filling
· Assistance in ad hoc tasks as defined by reporting manager
· Continuously develop his/her own knowledge on BI technology
|Skills & Experience Required||· BMS/BBA or BE/MCA/B Tech/MSC/BSC/MSC/BCA equivalent
· Good Communication Skills
· High Analytical and Logical reasoning skills
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Tools
· Willingness to work on demanding and challenging projects
· Self-motivated with excellent presentation and written communication skills
· Be a good team player and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders internally and with clients